This has been a busy week. Next week is the end of the trimester (at school). I clarified that because I posted something like "One trimester down" on facebook last fall after the first tri of school was complete and had several people ask if there was some news I had to share. There was not then nor is there now news to share. I've got a final on Monday and a project due Friday. I've also had two interviews, a dinner and possibly a fourth interview this week for internships. I doubt there will be a fourth interview considering how the third one went earlier today but either way I'm feeling fried.
The boys are getting over their coughs and that is nice. They've adopted a new schedule which I am not too fond of which involves going to bed shortly before I get home from school at 10pm. Both have gone back to sleeping through the night which is quite welcome.
Time to go grocery shopping...fun times.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment