Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cole, Parker and the highlighter

I don't think the photos or the story ever made it to the blog. I got a call from Mindy one day saying that Cole had drawn all over his brother and the wall with a highlighter. She wasn't kidding. I was finding highlighter on Parker for a couple of days... in his hair, behind his ears, on his neck. But he was a good sport about it. Mindy said Cole was quite proud of himself, so she couldn't be angry with him. We called in the cat in the hat and he brought little cats A through Z (Z has the Voom in his hat) and got the highlighter off the cheap flat unwashable paint that this house has. Honestly, flat paint on walls? When Pulte switched to flat paint when I worked there I was appalled. The cost to paint a house two colors and to use decent paint are so minimal and if nothing else help the customer to feel that their builder was looking to increase the value - oh, and this is when homes were "appreciating" like a Saturn 5 rocket after launch. But alas, we have flat paint in this house and it looks like we've lived here for nine years and never cleaned the walls.


Enjoy.



1 comment:

Deanna said...

Cole did a good job of highlighting most of Parker's facial features, don't you think?