Friday, February 19, 2010

The fun goes on

I thought I was going to bed after I posted the last one. Not so! Parker met me on the stairs. "Ice cream!" "No." "Mac and cheese!" "No." Then Mindy said he didn't eat much for dinner. So I heated up the leftover M&C from lunch and fed it to him. Now he wants to "go bye bye" and he has his crocs on and is trying to open the blinds to the back door.



This afternoon the boys threw a ball over the wall into the yard of the vacant house. I hopped the fence, threw the balls over and discovered a lemon tree with a whole bunch of ripe lemons. I picked a bunch, made homemade lemonade tonight, and will pick a bunch more . They're kind of a mix between an orange and a lemon, and they make a mean lemonade.

No comments: