Thursday, May 27, 2010

And the final decision...

Penn State

Some of you know we had a surprise last week when MSU offered a sizable scholarship. Well, I spoke with Penn State and they matched it, and so that is where we're headed- Penn State.

It is slightly disturbing, they have a mountain lion as their mascot, their colors are blue and white, and they're located in a place called happy valley. But off we go and we're excited. Oh, and it stopped snowing and we went swimming yesterday (even though it was only 68 outside)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wonderful! I am so glad they were able to match it! What a blessing. Isn't is great to see how the Lord provides?
We miss you guys. I know you are just happy to have left!

Wendy Butler said...

Really? You will only be about 4 1/2 hours from us. Wow, if Maryanne and Jared had stayed in Pittsburgh we could have started to create a critical mass!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Tom and I are so excited! Let us know when you are headed out this way. I think these are fixings for a road trip - State College -->Cleveland-->Chicago?-->Iowa City. Oh yeah!