I still can't get over this one. I saw an able-bodied guy drive - and I'm not making this up - 685 feet to church this morning. Really? You would walk farther than that walking from the front door to the milk cooler at a super Wal-Mart. Even a round-trip to the back of a standard sized grocery store would be farther.
When speaking to Cole I will often say "Yes, sir" or "No, sir". Now when I ask him a question he responds with "Yes, sir" (if it was going to be a yes response).
Cole enjoyed the evening with his cousins. At one point he was being dragged on his belly on the grass holding onto the wagon handle as his cousin was pulling on the other end of the wagon - and he was having a blast.
Cole is excited for tomorrow. We're going to the World Superbike race at Miller Motorsports Park. He gets in for free, parking is free and we can bring in our own food.
Jack has the crazies and just ran sideways into my feet. He will soon be saddened by my construction of the barricade between the upstairs and downstairs. It consists of two child gates, one above the handrail, one above, and a blanket over the top of it to eliminate footholds and cover the gap between the gates. Last night he tried to bolt up the stairs as I started to put it up. The reason for the wall? Mindy's parents have an old grumpy cat who has no patience for our cats and they go to war at night. This prevents the growling, hissing and spitting at 2am.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
1 comment:
Maybe he was leaving early and going a long way away? Ok I am just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Post a Comment