Nobody, I just liked the word! Thought this could be a new weekly tradition. I am sure that between you and your father, there could be some pretty good "word of the week" contributions.
Now, who's going to use the word in a sentence? As someone who enjoys reading the dictionary (yes, I did just admit that on the world wide web), I think this is a great idea.
4 comments:
Who is this directed toward?
Nobody, I just liked the word! Thought this could be a new weekly tradition. I am sure that between you and your father, there could be some pretty good "word of the week" contributions.
Now, who's going to use the word in a sentence?
As someone who enjoys reading the dictionary (yes, I did just admit that on the world wide web), I think this is a great idea.
If you enjoy grandiloquence, C-span coverage of the U.S. Senate will likely be one of your favorite TV shows.
Post a Comment