Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick Note

Maybe I'll write more later, but for now, here it is. First off, it is lovely here in Tucson. I thought Maryanne was exaggerating about a high of 8 in Pittsburgh tomorrow. She was not. So I looked at some temperatures around the mid-west. Its rather cold out there. A part of me thinks that would be just a little fun. The truth of the matter is that it is probably just a huge bother and expense.

Parker continues to crawl, although his method of crawling has changed. He now crawls on his hands and knees to what he wants to stand next to and then walks along or pushes those objects around. This makes for some exciting times since his center of gravity is higher and it is easier for Cole to push him over. He also wants to play with all of Cole's toys. This too makes for exciting times.

Meanwhile, Cole continues to grow. Last week he pushed me over twice. He came up to me, wrapped his arms around my legs and pushed until I fell over. He was quite proud of himself and thought it was funny. He has also started to pet the cats. They're really quite brave since he also thinks it is fun to carry Jack around. At least now we know that Jack's head is securely attached to the rest of him, after watching Cole essentially try to pick Jack up by his head. But Jack keeps coming back for more. Maya will sleep in the chair in the living room while the boys are playing, but as soon as one of them looks at her, she heads over the gate to safety.

I'm down to one typing hand now, so that's all folks.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Ah, one hand typing. I bet you're not nursing at the same time though... Yes, it was really cold today, and tomorrow it's even colder. I think 1 degree at 10 am. Anyway, school is cancelled and we're going to be hanging out at home, just like we did today. We could do some sledding on Saturday when it'll be up in the 20s and feeling balmy.

Andrew said...

Definitely not nursing.