I'm looking at it.The lighter background helps those of us with old tired eyes.
I looked :)
We enjoy reading it!
well, yes.
I did too.
I look
Only when I like you guys
Were there 2 tooth posts? I think I saw the post about the tooth at the top and thought you hadn't added anything, then the other day i scrolled down and saw all the posts I'd missed...
Chris, is that you hiking?As for the tooth posts, yes, there were two. One for the first tooth and one for the second.
Not me
How logical. Well, have enough of us commented for you to begin writing new posts?
Of course, I look forward to your witty dialogue every week.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I'm looking at it.
The lighter background helps those of us with old tired eyes.
I looked :)
We enjoy reading it!
well, yes.
I did too.
I look
Only when I like you guys
Were there 2 tooth posts? I think I saw the post about the tooth at the top and thought you hadn't added anything, then the other day i scrolled down and saw all the posts I'd missed...
Chris, is that you hiking?
As for the tooth posts, yes, there were two. One for the first tooth and one for the second.
Not me
How logical. Well, have enough of us commented for you to begin writing new posts?
Of course, I look forward to your witty dialogue every week.
Post a Comment