I got accepted to Penn State full-time MBA program today. I'm thrilled. I'm still not sure where we'll go, I have yet to hear decisions from the other three schools. But the interview with PSU was only on Tuesday.
In other news, I lost the rent check (cashiers because we ran out of checks) at the park today. The bank told me they couldn't cancel it. We went back to the park and Mindy found it in the bushes.
And to top it all off, Kathryn is visiting. The boys keep calling her Aunt Rachel, I don't know why. I think she's having fun.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
4 comments:
It would be so nice to have you guys on the east coast. I'm voting for eastcoast.
Other than State College not being within about 250 miles from the coast, I agree with tffnyhll.
Its a whole lot more on the east coast than Phoenix.
Hey the transplants to Pittsburgh call this the east coast! You take what you can get, right? Congratulations Andrew! We want a visit (in Iowa) when you move! (there have got to be some perks of living right by I-80)
Post a Comment