Sunday, April 4, 2010

The ground shakes

So today after conference mom and I were sitting on the sofa working on the computer. It felt like someone was pushing on the sofa. Mom asked if I felt it. Cole was upstairs in the middle of a tantrum (he had a rough day). After a few seconds I noticed that the blinds were swaying and the glasses in the cupboards were clinking around. I looked on the computer to see if there was anything about an earthquake nearby and it showed one several hours earlier. Then I looked on facebook and saw that a friend in San Diego had just posted about a large earthquake down there. Take that CNN, you got beat by facebook. As for the house moving, it was a weird sensation. It a distinct moving back and forth motion, like the entire house was sitting on a piece of cardboard and someone was moving the cardboard back and forth.

No comments: