I am so glad your blog is up. I knew Parker had to be born, but I never heard anything. It is so good to see pictures of your cute boys. We miss you guys also! Kendra
Yeah I found your blog. It is so awesome to see pics of the kids. We miss you guys here. =( Marshall and Cole will have so much fun with playdates when you get back. Glad to see everyone happy & healthy!!
PS- E-mail me your e-mail address @ smilebehappyjennifer@yahoo.com so I can invite you to our blog. =)
3 comments:
He's a cute baby. I can't believe how big Cole is now! Amazing how fast they grow. Glad you guys are blogging!
I am so glad your blog is up. I knew Parker had to be born, but I never heard anything. It is so good to see pictures of your cute boys. We miss you guys also!
Kendra
Yeah I found your blog. It is so awesome to see pics of the kids. We miss you guys here. =( Marshall and Cole will have so much fun with playdates when you get back. Glad to see everyone happy & healthy!!
PS- E-mail me your e-mail address @ smilebehappyjennifer@yahoo.com so I can invite you to our blog. =)
Post a Comment