I'm trying to make sense of this. In the last week there have been highs of 95 and 70, rain, sun and wild winds. If nothing else, Phoenix was predictable. On Monday evening Mindy and I went to look at a couple of cars in Salt Lake. I really do not like dealing with car salesmen. It was a late night for the boys. On Wednesday we got together with some friends from our Las Vegas days. It was a whole lot of fun. It is amazing how you can pick up with good friends after almost three years and seems like there never was the break. The number of children had increased significantly and that was probably the biggest challenge.
On Saturday we went to see the hot air balloons take off. They never did. I then went for a ride with my uncle up Provo Canyon and almost to Strawberry. It was a lot of fun tearing through the canyon.
I took the boys swimming in the afternoon and they both had a great time. When we got home at 5:15 Cole asked for his pajamas and went to bed. He slept for 13 hours. That is two nights in a row where he has asked to go to bed.
Parker had a cough last night and was sounding like Joan Rivers. He seems to be okay now.
On the list for next week: painting, framing a roof, and some miscellaneous trim work.
The primary chorister put it well today after I had to have a little talk with Cole during sharing time, we are asking them to sit for what would us be 10 hours, and they do quite well. During sharing time Cole spent some time licking his chair. His teacher just thought he was being quiet.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
2 comments:
I want Cole to tell what it tasted like. :)
I've got to say car salesman are about my least favorite people to interact with-- the absolute worst were when we were in Vegas. Have to wash the slime off afterward.
the joan rivers comment made me laugh out loud.
chewing gum for zane at church has been helpful. cole might be too young (?).
Post a Comment