Cole came to work and told me I needed to build the roof on the shed.
We learned that we're having a boy. Cole argued that it was a girl. He still tells everyone that he is having a baby brother and a baby sister.
The car is now officially for sale. I really should have detailed it earlier, it looks so nice.
Parker swatted at his full, sagging diaper with much vigor. It was hilarious.
We think we've figured out how we're going to get to PA.
I learned that mint chocolate chip ice cream with homemade yogurt on it is quite delicious. It sounds odd, but you really need to give it a whirl.
Cole saw his first movie in the theater - Toy Story 3. He loved it, and when he got scared he cuddled against me. He then came home and pulled out all the Toy Story toys.
The funny event in sunbeams today was when one of the boys shared with the class that someone in his family (I couldn't tell who) said "What the hell is going on?" and then the kid sitting next to him turned and told him not to use "potty words". Between the teacher's reaction and the kid next to him, it was great.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
1 comment:
Great sunbeams class! Got to love it. What kind of homemade yogurt? Plain?
Post a Comment