So Mindy, her mom and sister and my mom are off doing girlie things. I've got the boys. Parker is asleep and Cole is watching baby einstein. So is Jack. He is getting ready to attack the TV. He actually got off the sofa, went over to the TV and took a swing at it. He's brave.
We're getting close to leaving. This weekend Mindy and I drive to Phoenix to retrieve our stuff. Then I drive a moving truck across the country and Mindy tows a large trailer back to Utah. In the beginning of September my dad will help her tow the trailer across the country.
The shed at work is pretty much done. I wish I had a place that big to live in for the next month.
If you've never been to Eden, Utah, go up there. It is really pretty. We drove up there on Wednesday morning.
I'm excited to start school in a little over a week. We're all looking forward to getting settled in in September. Then a few months later we get to turn it all on its ear when the baby is born...and then we'll be outnumbered.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
3 comments:
Hey tell mindy to give us a call if you guys are up for a visit or a home cooked meal. mike likes to cook so i will volunteer him. ;-)
It is wild-- does Mindy have someone to drive back with her to UT? The google map instructiions to my house show the way i was thinking of. If you have questions, give me a call. Will you have a cell phone on the way?
Wait, what is Mindy pulling the trailer with? Did you end up trading in your passat?
p.s. Moving sucks
p.p.s. Why does your blog make me enter a word verification and Maryanne's does not?
Post a Comment