So Cole had his two-year checkup on Friday. Here it is.
39" tall. 38 pounds. On Saturday we got out his new shoes. They are size 11. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go to parent-teacher conferences with my 3rd grader who is taller and weighs more than I do.
I put Parker on the scale just to check (He will be 8 months later this week).
22.5 pounds.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
5 comments:
Wow, Cole is a big boy! Ethan is just barely 30 lbs. Ava is about the same weight as Parker and she is 5 months older. Ava is big for her age, so Parker is really big for his age. We are just worried that Ava will pass Ethan up soon.
My oldest girls weighed 18 and nineteen pounds at their one year check up.
As I told you last night, raising children is a very humbling experience. You'll get used to it. :)
You have nothing to worry about - chicks dig big boys. :)
Well considering our kids are on the smaller side (Paris turns 4 in Dec & weighs about 28lbs). Good thing they are really cute!!
Post a Comment