Sunday, November 23, 2008

A look back.

So we've been in Tucson for almost a year now. We thought we'd be home by now. Instead we are here and it looks like we'll be here for at least another six months. There are some things I miss.

Our home.

The bookcases that I built last year. We lived in the house with them for about three months.



The living room. Not that we ever sat in it, but it looked nice.

The family room, rooms with color on the walls.

Jack misses the Christmas tree.


Cole misses the bathtub.


Here is Cole crawling.

Cole when he first started walking. This was taken at the Young Living Farm just south of Santaquin. It was great how as Cole's walking improved, his arms got lower and lower.

Cole playing on the rocks on one of our hikes at Mt. Charleston.

6 comments:

Maryanne said...

I love the garland. So pretty. I can understand missing your nice house.

Laura said...

That rock looked like it was about to go in his mouth :) Cute pictures! If my house was that decorated for the holidays, I would probably miss it, too:)

Jennifer B said...

We miss you guys here too. That is too bad that you won't be back sooner. It has been way to long. =(

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

If it makes you feel any better, Cole would probably use the book cases as a latter anyway. Trust me, I know.

Maryanne said...

We sat in the living room with you when we visited--- so it did more than just look nice. You could always get out of construction and get a job at Cheetah's or something...

Andrew said...

Cheetah's..... I'd like to think I could do better than that. The employees of such establishments that I encountered building houses in Las Vegas always said that Treasures was the 'classy' place.