Saturday, November 1, 2008

Free Cat

Free Cat to a good home.

Main Characteristics: Sleeps all day; jumps on the counter and drinks out of any glass left there; will wake you 3-4 times per night jumping on the bed, wanting in or out; constantly complains for soft food; horrible breath. On the upside he has no claws so he can't destroy your furniture.

For a picture refer to the picture of Jack in the sidebar.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Cassie and I want to get a cat sometime but you might need to pay us to take him off your hands if he is as bad as you make him sound.

Mindy Sue said...

Okay, so I have something to say here (this is Mindy) - I love my Jackers and Andrew is simply annoyed because he is not a very deep sleeper lately . . . Jack hasn't woken me up once (grin!). Jack does get annoying at times, but then so does Andrew and you don't see me writing a "free husband" post. For all those nights that Andrew snores, steals the covers, and kicks me with his sharp toe nails, I never throw him out on the balcony . . . maybe it's something to think about!

Andrew said...

I don't recall Jack being involved that day at the Temple.