Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend update

On Friday afternoon I picked up Dad at the Wal-Mart parking lot/Megabus stop. We then drove to Cleveland that night. Western PA is quite hilly and made for some slow going. We spent the night with Lee & Wendy in Cleveland, loaded up the trailer in the morning with a bunch of lumber and a table saw which Mindy had pulled across the country when we moved to PA, and then drove to Philadelphia. It rained almost the entire way. But the trailer tires didn't blow out and we made decent time. After unloading the stuff into Tom & Kathryn's new (to them) big house, I headed home. I pulled into our parking lot at midnight. It was good to get home.

The boys (and I think Mindy) were happy to see me on Sunday morning.

The boys say some funny things. I don't remember any of them right now, but I do remember that Scott fell off the chair this morning. It amazes me how resilient they are, especially at his age. So he got the massive black eye 2 weeks ago, it is still healing. Then he fell down a half flight of stairs on Saturday and scraped up the same eye, then he also falls off the chairs, trips when he is walking, and otherwise turfs it in some way or another many times a day - and he gets up for more.

He also dances a lot which is pretty cute. I'll try to get some video of it.

No comments: