Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How old am I?

So we've spent some time at school in the last few days talking about Academic Integrity and how to behave during interactions with recruiters. We have been told to pay attention, dress properly, be on time for class, respect classmates, not ask obnoxious questions, not cheat, etc. They had us sign some thing today with the list of what we will and will not do. They even had us wear business clothes two days for no apparent reason other than to see how we looked when we dressed up. How old am I?

4 comments:

Maryanne said...

You're at least fifteen, right? :)
Sounds fun. How old is everyone else?

Rachel said...

Well according to your fb status on your birthday, I think you're 27, right?

Deanna said...

Just the right age for when you were born!

Andrew said...

Yes Maryanne, 15 years older than those entering college as freshmen this year!