Last week Cole's primary teacher, when asked how Cole did in class, responded "he likes to run, he really likes to run, we tried to incorporate the running around the room into the lesson." She then said that he would probably do a little better if I came to class with him. So today I went to primary with him. It was an experience. At one point during the lesson, a girl in the class was telling a long story. He looked at her and said "Be quiet, stop talking!" It was pretty funny. Later, during singing time he licked the kid sitting next to him, not once or twice, but a bunch of times. After a break of a few minutes he decided that ramming the thigh of the kid sitting next to him with his head, an attempt to push him off the chair was a good idea. I was exhausted just watching it.
We'll see how it goes next week. I will take a pen and paper this time to ensure I don't forget any of the gems.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment