LOL. When Zane was younger he would scream CLOCK over and over in the produce aisle all the time cos he wanted to weigh things on the scale (he called clock) like he once had in a previous shopping trip. Only. He didn't pronounce the L.
Did I just make your blog rated R? Should this have been a private story to tell? Is this where I should post a scripture quote to redeem myself?
2 comments:
LOL. When Zane was younger he would scream CLOCK over and over in the produce aisle all the time cos he wanted to weigh things on the scale (he called clock) like he once had in a previous shopping trip. Only. He didn't pronounce the L.
Did I just make your blog rated R? Should this have been a private story to tell? Is this where I should post a scripture quote to redeem myself?
That is hilarious.
No, No, and No.
Post a Comment