Cole has a funny bath routine. He insists on taking a fire truck or two in with him. He hates having his and face washed, but has yet to learn that if he stops screaming and closes his mouth, he won't have to taste the cetaphil. After he gets out he insists on deodorant - he hasn't caught on that I cover the top with my finger so he doesn't get any on him. He then wants aftershave and cologne. Today he grabbed the bottle and went to town. He sprayed it on the scrapes on his knee - lucky for him they were scabbed over. Anyway...he smells like he took a bath in the stuff, as do I since he sprayed me at least four times before I could get the bottle from him.
On the more practical side, I've gotten him to accept crazy glue as an alternative to band-aids.
A Serious Case of the Blahs
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment