Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Cole eats for breakfast

Yes, your eyes are working. Cole is eating toast with jam dipped in Gulden's spicy mustard. This morning was the third time he has requested this. And since Parker wants to be like his big brother, he too is eating this for breakfast.






3 comments:

Maryanne said...

That is so gross! I love it. I can't believe the things kids eat.

tffnyhll said...

How did he come up with idea? It sounds like something I would have wanted as a kid.

Andrew said...

He looked in the fridge one morning while I was getting his toast and pulled out the mustard. I guess he figured that if it was good enough for hot dogs it was good enough for toast. I tried to talk him out of it, but he is stubborn (we're still trying to figure out where that came from) and insisted I put some on his plate.