Monday, October 12, 2009

Cole the Squirrel

Cole is a squirrel! He likes his room straightened up each night, and if we do not take the time to help him do so, what ever was on the floor ends up on his bed. Some nights Cole will even go so far as to open his door several times - when he should be in bed - and one-by-one places outside his door whatever he does not think should be on his bed (it is pretty funny to watch if you are sitting outside his door listening to hear what he is up to!).

For the pictures below, this particular night Cole had more on his bed then I had ever seen (which tells you the state that his room was in before he went to bed!) I should also add that some nights Cole will collect blankets from around the house and also insist that he should sleep with them! (I think that there are four extra blankets on his bed this night)


Notice also the way that Cole is sleeping in the following picture. (Andrew tries to sleep like this most nights - he just tries to do so on my side of the bed so he oft times does not actually get his leg off the bed!) I love my boys!!!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hmmm I wonder where Cole gets his OCD from....

Andrew said...

His aunt Rachel.