That is exactly how it feels here. Every time I go out and I can't find a tree to park under (even if I have to walk three miles), I just want to cry.
I don't know what we would do without our pool. I can't go outside without jumping in it. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. . .you'll have to stop by my blog to find out what we are having next. You will be back in November, right?
We don't know when we will be back! Crazy eh!? Right now it is looking like February! The 2 bedroom apartment is starting to feel very small now that we can't go outside as much!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is exactly how it feels here. Every time I go out and I can't find a tree to park under (even if I have to walk three miles), I just want to cry.
I don't know what we would do without our pool. I can't go outside without jumping in it.
I can't believe how big your boys are getting. . .you'll have to stop by my blog to find out what we are having next.
You will be back in November, right?
We don't know when we will be back! Crazy eh!? Right now it is looking like February! The 2 bedroom apartment is starting to feel very small now that we can't go outside as much!
Post a Comment